It’s that time of year again! As I sit here looking at our small apartment’s Holiday Stockings, I started to think about what to put in them. It has to be small, obviously, to fit in the sock. It can’t be too heavy, otherwise their hooks might not hold the weight. So, I started to gather ideas for Christmas Stocking Stuffers.
Here’s what I have so far. I wanted to share because I’m almost sure that I’m not the only one having this problem. If you have any more ideas, please share them on the comments below. I would like to know!
disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that when a product is purchased through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
13 Ideas for Christmas Stocking Stuffers
– During these times, one cannot have too many hand sanitizers. It should be carried everywhere with you. You know… just to be safe.
One thing I have to say about hand sanitizers is that they can really make your skin dry. Which leads me to my next idea for a Christmas stocking stuffer. Please read on.
– Right?! I know it’s easy to forget but when you remember and put on that soothing feel of a moisturizing agent on your dry skin — priceless!
Here are some top picks for hand lotions. I like the stress relief one (First Image). The smell is good and has a nice richness to it. Highly recommended!
– I don’t know about you but, I’m always happy to receive socks as gifts. Whether it’s for work or for everyday use, I can always appreciate a pair of socks.
A lot of us are always on our feet when at work and having some comfortable socks to wear should make walking around a little better. Our socks fit us for a long time that it’s probably the last thing on our mind when we go shopping for clothes. There’s just other more important things you can buy right?
That’s why I think socks as gifts are always appreciated and welcomed. Low-key THE best gift.
– Winter is coming. No, really, winter is coming, no pun intended. The cold can be ruthless at times and wearing winter gloves is a must to protect yourself from freezing into an icebox.
They already have a pair of gloves so why is it a good idea to give them another pair you might ask? Well, having another pair readily available might prove to be useful. You can leave your extra pair in your car for those times you forget to put them on before you head out the door. We are only humans after all, we forget things.
Also, some days you might want to change it up a bit and go for the blue gloves instead of the black ones. Or the green pair matches your outfit better today. You never know when these kinds of crossroads arise. Having an extra pair will be appreciated.
– There are lots of winter hats to choose from. Different styles for everybody. I like wearing different kinds for different occasions. I have my party hat, my just-another-day hat, and my favorite hat. It’s really up to you. Many choices to choose from for that special someone!
Long Cable Chargers (10ft)
– Perfect for the couch potato or for far far away electrical outlets. Having one at home or in your room is super convenient.
Just watch out for the wires and don’t trip though!
Bedside Device Holder
– Most of the time you need both of your hands to do some work at home. Or maybe you want to record a video but you need both your hands to efficiently work. These device holders are perfect for being hands-free! Simply clamp the holder on a table or headboard, place your device in it, and go to work or watch that video. I’ve seen some pretty clever uses for these holders. I’m sure it can be useful for whoever you give it to.
– Shower steamers are perfect for those looking forward to soothing shower sessions.
Long day? Bad day? Stressed out? Blocked sinuses? Just place the tablets on a corner of your shower and wash the day away. Let the benefits of aromatherapy and essential oils to soothe away the negative energy.
Tomorrow is a new day, after all.
– Come on? Need I say more? You ever walk out of your house and have that mini-heart attack because you forgot something? Only to find out that when you went to look for this thing, it’s nowhere to be found! It’s not where it should be nor the places it could be. That’s when you think to yourself, “there should be a way to track these right away“, and here we are — The famous Key Finder. You don’t think about it too much but when that time comes, it could prove to be the most useful thing for us, the forgetful ones.
This can also be useful at work. You know those times when you look for something but NO ONE ever knows where anything is? This my friends, is the solution. Great gift for anyone having that problem at work.
Again, just don’t lose the remote!
– Perfect for anyone who collects refrigerator magnets like a lot of people I know. Turns out this hobby is pretty common as my wife and I have our own collection as well — mostly from places we’ve been to. One day you have 5 magnets and next you know you have 20!
I like these motivational magnets and cat butt magnets (lol).
Funny Fake Business Cards
– There’s just something formal about handing out a business card to someone. Different designs. Different styles. Different businesses.
100% of the time, the receiver will look and read the information written on the card. These fake business cards usually have a message on them and it is almost guaranteed that the message will be read. Make sure to send them a nice message!
One of my favorites is the one about “bad” parking. Here are a few I found amusing and funny.
(Just to remind you, these are FAKE business cards and are only meant to use as a gag for the receiver.)
– Because not everyone is a coffee lover — some are tea lovers! This is perfect for the tea lover. There are different styles and colors to match the tea drinker.
I personally like the RED TEALYRA (first image) teacup. They have other colors too. Be sure to check them out!
– These are fun gifts for anybody of drinking age. They are travel-sized, easy to make, and serves more than one serving. The Cocktail Box Co. offers six kinds of cocktails for you to try and even offers a replacement or refund if there are issues with the cocktail kit. Overall a great experience for would be cocktail enthusiasts.
That’s about what I have so far. When I think of more, I’ll be sure to post them here so be sure to come back.
I hope you come up with other items too. If so, share them on the comments below. Thinking of what to gift others can be difficult (it doesn’t have to be) as the holidays near.
Remember to have fun shopping and to be safe always!